Using Network Eagle
This section explains how to perform some tasks with Network Eagle. Please, follow the links below to get more detailed information.
Adding a new check
- A brief explanation about how to add a new check in Network Eagle.
To learn more about checks, their types and functionality, please, see the special
section about checks
System environment variables
- Some properties of checks and alerts in Network Eagle support System Environment Variables.
This article explains what it is, how you can use it in Network Eagle.
- Global variables is a special named variables you can assign any value. In properties of checks and alerts you can refer variable value by its name. You can use global variables to refer, for example, administrative contact e-mail address.
- Checks and alerts supporting environment and global variables as well as named properties.
Run as Windows service
- In this topic you can find information about how to run the application as Windows service.
- In this topic you can find information about using filter groups.
- In this topic you can find information about how to search checks by the value of some check property.
Export group/check data
- In this topic you can find information about exporting data from Network Eagle groups/checks. It can be useful for generating reports or other similar tasks.