The default settings for connecting to the SysLog server. These default settings are used when
you create a new SysLog alert. Of course, after you create a new
SysLog alert, you can change the SysLog server connection settings at any moment.
See the article about SysLog Alert to get more detailed information about
the SysLog alerting mechanism.
- Server address - The address of the SysLog server. If your SysLog server is located on the local area
network you can use the button near this field to browse your network and select the server
- SysLog Server port - The UDP port of the SysLog Server. By default, this value is set to 514.
- Down Facility - Select the syslog facility for failure events.
- Down Level - Select the syslog level for failure events.
- Up Facility - Select the syslog facility for backup events.
- Up Level - Select the syslog level for backup events.
Options: Logging/Trace Logging,