This page contains the general options of the application.
- Run at Windows startup - Enable this option if you want Network Eagle
to be automatically run at Windows startup. Note that Network
Eagle will be started just after you log into systems like Windows NT, 2000, XP. This application is not a service
and cannot be started before your log into the system.
- Minimize at startup - Automatically hide Network Eagle into the tray just after it is started.
This option is very useful when used with the previous one. After the system is started,
Network Eagle will not be placed onto the taskbar.
- Minimize to tray - If enabled, Network Eagle will be minimized into the tray,
otherwise it will be minimized into the taskbar.
- Show the comment when opening a file - Show the comment dialog box when a file is opened.
You can assign a small comment to any check file. Enable this option if you want
to see this comment each time you open a file with checks. However, you can always access
this comment by selecting File/Comment in the main application menu.
- "Close" buttons works as "Minimize" - If enabled, the Network Eagle application changes the behavior
of the system "Close" button into the behavior of the system "Minimize" button. You can enable this option to prevent
the program to be closed application with the standard system button.
- Load data from file at program startup - If this option is on,
the file from Start with file is automatically loaded at program startup and checks
marked as started will be started automatically.
- Alert repository - The location of the default alert repository file.
Options: Logging/Trace Logging,