Product License Information
End-User License Agreement (EULA)
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO
THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. YOUR USE OF THIS SOFTWARE MEANS YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- LICENSE GRANT. Extromatica grants you a license to use one copy of this SOFTWARE on as many systems as many licenses you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as intended by the programming features of the SOFTWARE. When you obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE for the first time, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 30 days, after which you must either pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices given in the documentation for the SOFTWARE or remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
- REGISTRATION CODE. Registration Code provided by the Licensor constitutes the confidential proprietary information of the Licensor. Extromatica Registration Code may not be distributed, except as stated herein, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder. You may not give away, sell or otherwise transfer your Registration Code to a third party. Doing so will result in an infringement of copyright. Extromatica retains the right of claims for compensation in respect of damage which occurred by your giving away the registration code. This claim shall also extend to all costs which Extromatica incurs in defending itself.
- OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Extromatica. Your license confers no title of ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
- COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by the United States copyright law, the Belarus copyright law and the provisions of international treaties. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that the title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Extromatica and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
- REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
- NO OTHER WARRANTIES. Extromatica DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR-FREE. Extromatica DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining parts of this license.
- NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Extromatica OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Extromatica HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF Extromatica FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Extromatica which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
Why should I register?,
How can I register?