Disk Space Check
This check monitors disk space on a disk or on a network share with various conditions and notifies the user in case of a failure occurs.
Successful - The disk space check is considered successful if the specified failure condition is
false. See more about the Failure Condition below in this article.
Failed - The disk space check is considered failed, when the failure condition is
true. See more about the Failure Condition below in this article.
Besides the standard properties, you should specify the following ones for this check:
If you choose checking of the total number of bytes on a disk or a shared resource that are available to the user you can specify user on the Security page, otherwise check will be performed for the user associated with the process.
- Check Type - You can choose the following options:
- Check the total number of bytes on a disk or a shared resource that are available to the user.
- Check the total number of free bytes on a disk or a shared resource.
- Resource Name - The name of a local drive or a network share. Use the buttons on the right of this field to select a drive or a network share with help of the corresponding dialog boxes. This property supports System Environment Variables.
- Condition - Can be Less or More. If you select Less, the check will be failed in case the size of free space on the disk is less than the specified value. The same is for More.
- Size - Specify the numerical value of size. The exact meaning of this value is controlled by the Unit property.
- Unit - The units the value of Size is measured in.
See the picture below.