Control Windows service alert
With the help of this alert, you can change the status of an Windows service. It means you can stop, start or restart the specified Windows service locally or remotely. Note that you must have Local Administrator privileges on the machine you want to control services on with the help of this alert.
Besides the standard alert settings, the following settings are available:
- Machine name - Specify the name of the machine you want to control the status of an NT service on.
- Service - Select the service name in this field.
- Set service status to - Select status you want this alert to set the service to.
- Stop first if service is running - If you need the service to be stopped first, select this checkobx.
- Startup parameters - Specify startup parameters for the service (if any)
See the picture below.