Write to Event Log Alert
This alert can add a message to the Windows Event Log either locally or remotely.
Note that if want to write a message remotely, you must have local administrator privileges
on the remote computer.
Besides the standard alert settings, the following settings are available:
- Machine name - Specify the name of the machine machine name with Windows installed on it
to log the message to its Event Log.
- Event Source - Specify the event source string.
- Event Type - Select the event type for the message.
- Event ID - Specify the event ID for the message.
- Message - Specify the message to be added to the Event Log.
See the picture below.